Changing to new material. The shipment from Japan just came in yesterday. The cat is carved on the new blue rubber sheet. The yellow sheet is already out of stock. From this point onwards (until otherwise stated), I'll be carving on the blue rubber sheet which is thicker but sturdier. The impact would be:
- Increased carving difficulty (sebab ia lebih keras)
- More frequent blade changes (sebab mata pisau mesti sentiasa tajam)
- Increased package weight (sebab ia lebih tebal)
- More durable stamps (sebab ia mengandungi lebih polymer)
- Overall increase in price.
I hope that is not too discouraging ya! :)